The Buzz is a series of fun, informal sessions that cover details about many aspects of life as a Kalamazoo College student. Join us on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. ET for Q&A and casual conversation with faculty, current students and our Admission Counselors. Our topics this term are below!
- Oct. 19 Women, Gender and Sexuality
- Oct. 26 All that Jazz. Music at K
- Nov. 2 A Moment of Science, Please
- Nov. 9 Making Numbers & Tech Fun!
- Nov. 16 The Office of Religion & Spirituality is taking over our IG and going live at 7 p.m. Tune in!
Register for any of the sessions by clicking the links above. Can’t make it? No worries! These events will be recorded and available to watch at anytime on our Vimeo channel.