Get Admitted. Get a Scholarship. At the Same Time!
We automatically consider all applicants (first-year and transfer, domestic and international) for merit-based scholarships. No additional application is required.
- These tuition-specific awards range from $36,000-$44,000/year for up to 4 years (while enrolled full-time, and in satisfactory academic progress).
|Unweighted GPA Ranges||Typical Merit Scholarship Amounts*|
|3.0 – 3.5||$36,000 – $39,000|
|3.5 – 3.8||$40,000 – $42,000|
|3.8+||$43,000 – $44,000|
*You may also qualify for need based aid, if you apply
- Your merit scholarship is determined by your academic achievements: the grades you earned, the challenging courses you have taken — everything that tells us you love to learn.
- You get notified about your admission and scholarship offers at the same time.
- Your merit scholarship can apply to your study abroad or study away experience.
- We do not use your SAT and/or ACT scores to determine the size of your scholarship. (Remember: our admission process is 100% test-optional!)
Please consult the Types of Financial Aid page for additional information on scholarships and grants typically received by Kalamazoo College through the Office of Financial Aid.